I am really going to try to make the most out of this move. I keep saying it is temporary, but you know I can't be crazy the entire time we live here.
So, in no particular order I will try to find the good things a few at a time...
- Alex told me that he LOVES his school
- I found the lime green couch at the West Chester IKEA
- There is an Archivers 2 minutes West of the apartment
- Skyline Chili - It should have been first
- Mason Schools kick butt...and I am really hard to please.
- Circle Meet Up
- My Imagine was shipped here
- Tylersville Road Michaels
- Even snotty Ohio people are nice
- Traffic is virtually non-existent where we live
- Everything I would ever need is within 5 minutes
- George Cloony went to my daughter's school, and I am trying to stage a "return to your elementary" world holiday. :)
- Jimmy Buffet coined the phrase "parrot head" in Mason, Ohio